eLearning Content Partner Manager
KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company with plans to go public. We deliver the world's most popular integrated platform for security awareness training and simulated phishing attacks. We help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Thousands of customers use our new-school security awareness training program to keep their networks safe. We are in the business of enabling employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #3 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 20th record-setting quarter in a row!
We are looking for an outstanding eLearning Content Partner Manager to manage the learning activities integrated into exciting products for KnowBe4’s customers. While you need to understand reasonable software security practices, you do not need to have a background in information security. Just be great at organizing and working with content providers of eLearning, bring new ideas to the table and contribute to the growing library of content resources! You’ll work together with other managers and eLearning developers in a fast-paced environment using product/project management tools and developing standards for partners.
Our highly collaborative teams rapidly release software in an environment where innovation is applauded and minimizing distractions from real work is top priority.
- Establish and communicate best practices for working with providers to deliver content to KnowBe4 for integration into our learning platform as well as those of our customers
- Systematically collect usage and feedback data to inform ongoing content strategy, including quarterly formal reporting on these metrics
- Be the official KnowBe4 point person and liaison to 3rd parties content providers handling day-to-day questions and setting up regular cadence of meetings with key leaders for alignment
- Assist with researching new content providers to ensure proper fit and direction as well as assist with evaluating the suitability and fit for vendor styles and content variety
- Collaborate with eLearning developers, content creators, outside content providers and fellow engineers to establish and refine requirements
- Manage the process of integrating new content providers as well as provide ongoing oversight of updates and additions to the content libraries
- Understanding of LMS, LTI, SCORM, xAPI as they relate to eLearning content providers
- 2+ years experience with the outside vendor management
- Experience preparing usage reports and analyzing feedback from various sources
- Experience presenting and preparing presentations
- Experience working on integrating mergers and acquisitions
- Experience with web-based content creation process and integration into various platforms
- Experience with web accessibility standards
- Experience with content for iOS, iBooks, Android, and other interactive media/mobile platforms and programming
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written including spelling and grammar
- General understanding of compliance requirements (HIPAA, PCI DSS, ISO, NIST, etc)
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or comparable work experience) required
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Apply online (don't email): https://www.knowbe4.com/jobs#op-253766-elearning-content-partner-manager-
Entry added by John Just
- Wednesday, 6 June 2018, 4:03 AM
Last updated - Wednesday, 6 June 2018, 4:03 AM