Block: Progress Bar
Requires: Moodle 1.9 or later
Maintainer(s): Michael de Raadt
- The Progress Bar is a time-management tool for students.
- It visually shows what activities/resources a student is supposed to interact with in a course.
- It is colour coded so students can quickly see what they have and have not completed/viewed.
- The teacher selects which pre-existing activities/resources are to be included in the Progress Bar and when they should be completed/viewed.
THIS ENTRY IS NO LONGER MAINTAINED IN THIS REPOSITORY. PLEASE SEE THE NEW PLUGINS REPOSITORY ENTRY...
Record added by Michael de Raadt
- Wednesday, 22 July 2009, 12:04 PM
Last modified - Thursday, 2 February 2012, 11:34 AM