*Latest Version 1.8-1.9--Summer2008*
Flexible sequencing of five modules--brainstorm, signup, submit, schedule, and assessment. For project-based learning, not project management. Handles student projects such as websites, powerpoint presentations, essays, and research articles, especially those requiring multiple drafts and multiple assessments. Versions also available for 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, and 1.7. Some recent features include:
- Templates of Assessment Criteria (Rubrics): Save and publish to site a complete set of assessment criteria, similar to the template system of the Feedback Module.
- Templates of Brainstorm Lists: Save and publish brainstorm lists for future use.
- Multi-database compatibility: Postgres as well as MySQL (testers needed)
- Navigation Tabs at top of all pages: not just bottom button
- Relocated Release Topic button: moved next to designated single topic, warning message added.
- Improved interface: more Moodle-like column headings, boxes
- Improved backup/restore/import (still some non-critical warning messages)
- More help files
Volunteer testers, programmers and advisors welcome!
See also Moodle Docs on the Project Module