An interface to more easily edit CLOZE-questions.
- for the 1.9 version, English/German/French/Spanish are included
- for the Moodle 2.x version, translations are currently not included, so that these four strings will be displayed in English
Here's a demonstrator (of the 1.9 version):
INSTALLATION for Moodle 1.9
2. copy to your moodleroot directory, keeping the directory structure
The following files in your installation will be overwritten with mod'd files from the Moodle 1.912 standard package (so make sure to BACK THEM UP):
* Overwriting weblib.php is OPTIONAL:
If you choose to include this modified weblib.php, the CLOZE-editor button will only show for teachers, and only in question-interfaces. In any other editor instances, and for students, it will be hidden.
If you refrain from overwriting weblib.php, it will still work, but the editor button will be visible in EVERY editor instance for teachers, but not for students.
Installation for Moodle 2.x
2. copy to the contents of the directory to the directory lib/editor/tinymce on your Moodle installation, keeping the directory structure.
The following files in your installation will be OVERWIRTTEN with mod'd files (so make sure to BACK THEM UP):
The CLOZE-editor button will only show for teachers. For students, it will be hidden.