Looking for someone to set up Moodle for me

Looking for someone to set up Moodle for me

by Marcus Branch -
Number of replies: 5
I have $300 bucks and will get $500 more.  I am setting up a school online. the problem is I do not have the itme to sit down and teach myself Moodle.  i need someone to set up  Moodle online and teach me the basic web master skills to maintain the site.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Marcus Branch

Re: Looking for someone to set up Moodle for me

by Vernon Spain -
Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hello Marcus.

I can teach you the basics and set it up for you. I would need to actually talk to you (via skype or msn?) and to get a serious idea about what you want in terms of look(theme) and navigation.

I use a specific Webhosting company called siteground. The hosting and domain name cost about $70usd a year and the support is excellent .

Please check out www.onlinetestingauthority.com. Use the username "student" and password "student". I have set it up for mymoodle so you will only see the actual sample courses but can easily navigate to the main page.

The other sites can be viewed at http://www.hess.com.tw/en/education/adult/online/

or www.hess.com.tw/moodle but it belongs to a former employer so I cannot give you access.

I can be contacted on onlinet4@onlinetestingauthority.com or via msn messenger on vernon_spain@hotmail.com

In reply to Vernon Spain

by elearning edu -

Please contact the moodle partner from your region.  They alone can do moodle operation commercially and professionally.

Nagarajan

In reply to elearning edu

by Vernon Spain -
Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Ah, so thats what they mean by Open Source...
In reply to Vernon Spain

by Steve Hyndman -
Actually, no....that's just what Moodle.com means by Open Source smile