TRANSLATORS: farewell to a Moodle module

TRANSLATORS: farewell to a Moodle module

by koen roggemans -
Number of replies: 5
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
As you all know, the Journal module is depreciated in Moodle 1.5. Therefore the references to the journal module in all help files should be deleted. With a search with your translation for  "journal" in the help and doc files, the files where a reference to "journal" is used should apear.
It is mostly enough to simply delete the word out of the lists (mostly lists with e.g. wich modules are present in Moodle etc. The English example should be OK. If not -> bugtracker please

The affected documents are
docs/features.html
docs/teacher.html
docs/developer.html
docs/faq.html
docs/future.html
help/courseformats.html
help/courserecent.html
help/glossary/usedynalink.html
help/glossary/usedynalinkentry.html

The helpfiles and stringfiles for journal must be kept in place for backwards compatibility of your language pack. For new translations I advice not to translate them - there are enough usefull files to translate smile

Thank you all for your continuous efforts to mainain your language pack as up to date as possible. The ability to use Moodle in your own language is for teaching purposes a must (I must say I was very proud when I heard a commercial learning environment now exists in ... 7 languages smile )

Average of ratings: -
In reply to koen roggemans

Re: TRANSLATORS: farewell to a Moodle module

by Nicolas Martignoni -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Done too for french pack!
In reply to Nicolas Martignoni

by koen roggemans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Great. You both are probably the fastest translators on the net big grin.

coolHighly recommendedcool

Svar: Re: TRANSLATORS: farewell to a Moodle module

by Anders Berggren -
I'll come in as No 3 as a result
of such reactions stort leende.
If I've done it right...
Hej från Sverige.

by Vu Hung -

Also done for Vietnamese pack big grin.