Certificate issue with upgrade

Certificate issue with upgrade

by Robin Watts -
Number of replies: 4
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare xmldb_certificate_upgrade() (previously declared in /home/mysite/public_html/mysiteagency/mod/certificate/db/upgrade.php:20) in /home/mysite/public_html/mysiteagency/mod/update/db/upgrade.php on line 133

I really tried to find this on the forum but after 8+ hours I am just posting and hoping for some (any) help. I deleted the site and reinstalled, I have emptied the database and imported the data, deleted the certificate module and tried the certificate, fat 4.3, and certificate update files and still get the above error.

I bet it is simple - but at this point I just need help.

The error occurred when I upgraded from 1.9.6 to 1.9.7

admin screen blank, typed in url to go to maintenance and turned on debugging to get above mentioned error.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Robin Watts

Re: Certificate issue with upgrade

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
What is 'mod/update'? It sounds like you may have messed up installing some optional modules (I've never heard of an optional module called 'update').

*If* it's legit then it may simply be an undiscovered incompatibility between 'update' and 'certificate'
In reply to Howard Miller

by Robin Watts -

I don't have a clue what mod/update is!  I just upgraded from the cpanel on fantastico

In reply to Robin Watts

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Fantastico...... err, fantastic!!

Can we get the file listing for mod/update so we can get a clue what it is. It's not part of standard Moodle and it's where your error is coming from so it's probably going to be a good idea to work out what it's doing wink
In reply to Howard Miller

by Robin Watts -

Let me try this....

Is anyone using the 1.97 and generating a certificate of completion?