Moodle install blank page

Moodle install blank page

by Octavian Brinzea -
Number of replies: 2
Hello,

I am disperate.I try to install moodle using xampp on Windows Server 2008.unfortunately i get a blank page after i am asked about the database.

Why cand i do to solve this problem?

PS: I tried the other solutions provided by users on same topics.

Thanks
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Octavian Brinzea

Re: Moodle install blank page

by Richard Enison -
OB,

Pretend for a minute you are one of us, reading the post you have posted. It says he has tried "the other solutions", but it doesn't say exactly what other solutions he has tried. So you say to yourself, why should I bother trying to come up with a solution? No matter what I post, he might say, "That's one of the ones I tried." What do we need to do? Read every post in every forum since the beginning of Moodle to make sure we don't duplicate a solution that has been given? Why? Because it's too much trouble for him to just list the ones he's tried. Ain't gonna happen.

RLE
In reply to Richard Enison

Re: Moodle install blank page

by Octavian Brinzea -
Thank you for your absolute precious time spent giving me such a good answer.I really apreciate.

I managed to solve my problem early this morming.I post it here maybe somebody could use it too.

I have installed the oldest version of moodle found on this site and the upgrade it to the last one.It seems this is the only way to fix this problem.