Create pdf quiz

Create pdf quiz

by neeraj singh -
Number of replies: 3
Hi Moodler,

I have a problem.
i want to create a sample paper on pdf page, so that a user only view the questions.

Free sample paper---sample paper 1
when a user click on sample paper 1-----only he view questions on pdf page,he can't attempt.

can i do this???

Pls see attachment.

Thanks

Neeraj

Average of ratings: -
In reply to neeraj singh

Re: Create pdf quiz

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hello smile I am not sure I understand where your problem is but I will try. Have you already made a quiz with Moodle's quiz module and you want to make it a pdf? Or do you have a pdf that you want to show users? They will not normally  be able to 'attempt' or 'do' a quiz that is in pdf format as they cannot normally edit a pdf paper so you won't have a problem there.Normally you can only read pdfs.
In reply to neeraj singh

by Anthony Borrow -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Neeraj - If I understand you correctly, you could create a Moodle quiz and then use something like PDF Creator and print the page to a PDF file and then upload the PDF file as your 'sample paper 1'. I think that might be what you are hoping for. If not, please clarify and let us know more. Peace - Anthony
In reply to neeraj singh

by Marc Grober -
You'll find my suggestions on how to accomplish this in the following thread, along with comments and suggestions by others:
http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=110455

You can use the same kind of technique in Moodle lessons and quizzes.

Good luck and let us know if you need additional assistance.