Posts made by Joseph Rézeau

Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

OK,

I think I've managed it. But I do need your help in testing it on my Moodle test site. Login as teacher1, password Teacher1!, go to the Questionnaire Module Demo course. Test the "Latin" questionnaire, which contains just one question.

You are welcome to add more questions to that questionnaire or create your own, etc.

If tests go well, I will commit the modification to CVS (if my co-maintainer Mike agrees). For anyone willing to modify their own Questionnaire files, I will post the simple patch in the Bug tracker soon.

Joseph

Attachment image00.jpg
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Andrew, thanks for your reply. Thanks for being impressed.blush

Now I think I understand exactly what you want. Unfortunately, the Questionnaire rate question type does not work the way you want. I will have a look. It may either be a trivial or difficult change to one or more of the Questionnaire core file(s).

I understand "here are N choices, rate your top M in order".

I do not understand "[...] or ideally, but harder, up to your top M".

I'll keep you posted.

- Joseph -

Attachment image00.jpg
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
Picture of Développeurs Picture of Développeurs de plugins Picture of Moodleurs particulièrement utiles Picture of Testeurs Picture of Traducteurs

Jean-Louis : "A savoir "la sauvegarde c'est déroulé sans erreur" et donc une fois après avoir appuyé sur le bouton "continuer", je n'ai pas de trace du fichier zip."

Mais tu vois quoi, au juste ? poste-nous une copie d'écran de ton écran juste après avoir cliqué sur le bouton Continuer.

Sinon, mets-toi en mode debug comme suggéré par Pascal.

Joseph

Average of ratings: Utile (1)

Am I right to assume that on the Edit User profile page the following option is no longer available in Moodle 2.0:

• When editing text:
    • Use standard web forms
    • Use HTML editor (some browsers only).

I seem to remember that momentarily switching from HTML editor to "standard web forms" was a useful workaround for entering text that was conflicting with HTML tags. So...

Average of ratings: -