Moodle in English

Kiriman yang dibuat di Moodle in English

Moodle in English -> Quiz Bulk penality -> Re: Bulk penality

oleh Eoin Campbell -
Gambar dari Core developers Gambar dari Particularly helpful Moodlers Gambar dari Plugin developers
You are importing questions to the Question Bank, not into quizzes, I believe. You can import the questions in Aiken format, then export them as Moodle Question XML format.
Open the generated XML file using a plain text editor like Notepad++.
Do a global Search & Replace to change "<answer fraction="0" format="html">" to "<answer fraction="-25" format="html">", and save the file.
In Moodle, delete the original questions, and then import the Question XML back into Moodle.
The questions should now have the -25% penalty applied.
Rata-rata penilaian:Useful (2)

Moodle in English -> Assignment Manage Report: SQL Query -> Re: Manage Report: SQL Query

oleh Eoin Campbell -
Gambar dari Core developers Gambar dari Particularly helpful Moodlers Gambar dari Plugin developers
I assume that you have configured each "exam" as an Assignment in your course. You should be able to use the course Gradebook setup to create 3 Categories: a parent category "Admin/Domain", and two child categories "Admin" and "Domain". Then move the grade item for each Assignment into one or other of the child categories. The category grade value will be the overall grade for each set of assignments (the sum or mean of all the grade item scores), and this will indicate whether a student has passed or not. If students are in 3 separate groups, then you can export a grade report for each group separately, and get the information you need.
Rata-rata penilaian:Useful (3)

Moodle in English -> Quiz Question XML-Import - Standard Instructions -> Re: Question XML-Import - Standard Instructions

oleh Eoin Campbell -
Hi Martinos,
I wonder if you made an error in the Search & Replace operation?
The element "<answernumbering>ABCD</answernumbering>" defines the format of the answer option labels in each question, and is defined in the original XML fragment you posted. Make sure that it is still in the modified XML file, exactly as shown, for each and every question.