Using Engarde secure linux with moodle

Thanks for your reply. Pink and Green monitor

by Dubhgan Hinchey -
Number of replies: 0
Thanks for the info. I just needed some background. Dell has a good deal on their PowerEdge T105. 2.4GHz duel core processor, One 80GB hardrive with an empty bay and a single Gigabit Ethernet controller and one GB of memory. This may be a little too much for starters but I don't plan on buying a new server for a while. I like the abiltiy to swap our the harddrives for one TB ones and I can up the memory by filling the four slots avaliable.
I can't wait to get started on installing Linux. Talk about a personalize computer. You decide everthing! Cool.

By the way I have a Mac Mini running a MAMP moodle right now. I moved the Mini and its LCD monitor to a different room the other day. I placed the Mac Mini very close to the monitor and started it up. My monitor changed to a dark green tint. I have never had this happen before. I brought the LCD monitor and the Mini back downstairs and plugged it in again. Now it is pink! The colors seem to rotate between pink and green. I turned everything off for two days and left it, but the monitor is still either green or pink.
Currenty the Mac Mini is two feet away from the monitor but I guess when I had it close to the LCD monitor, the electrical field caused the monitor to break?
Any suggestions? I have heard of unshielded speakers causeing this kind of trouble but not computers.

If no one knows the answers, don't worry about it. I figure the monitor is a write off at this point. I have played with the color temptures and all the other options too and nothing has worked.

-Dubhgan