backup parts of a course

backup parts of a course

by koen roggemans -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators

feature suggestion

A usefull spinn-off of the backup module could be a backup button for one single course element: eg a lesson, or a quiz or a whole subject/week to pass on to collegues or to other moodle sites.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to koen roggemans

Re: backup parts of a course

by Przemyslaw Stencel -
Eloy's got it on his to-do list. The only question is, how many other things are on that list before this partial backup? wink
In reply to Przemyslaw Stencel

by koen roggemans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators

Sorry, I missed that discussion completely.

One thing that could be on his todo list before the partial backup is: " how to duplicate developpers" grijns

We are a demanding comunity, I know. verlegen

In reply to koen roggemans

by Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi moodlers,

sorry by the delay these days but I'm finishing some teaching tasks this week (exams, evaluation...). Anyway "the partial backup" function is in my TODO list (it's really huge smile) and I'll start working on it as soon as possible (after prioritize the list), sure!

First of all, I've to do some important changes in the activities backup-core to support individual activities. After that I suppose that I'll start with a simple frontend (http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=3964#17789). When everything will be working, we'll can do tons of interface refinements, isn't it?

Ciao smile