I am impressed with all of the great ideas I read here about restoring passion to life. I think I will try doing these daily:
- Enjoy today; look forward to tomorrow, and don't compare either with yesterday.
- Laugh, and don't be afraid of looking like a lunatic, especially if you are a lunatic.
- Kiss someone you love, and enjoy their fragrance. (Bathe first!)
- Eat a juicy fresh tomato (my daughter added that one).
- Live out loud, and dance to your favorite music.
- Eat spinach (my doctor suggested that one).
- Indulge in random kindness toward others.
- Do something profitable and creative.
- Fight FOR people, not with them.
- Draw near to God.
Did I miss anything?