assign_feedback plugin query

assign_feedback plugin query

بواسطة - Robert Hart
عدد الردود: 2
Hi all,

I'm developing an assign_feedback plugin (I'm new to Moodle dev but familiar with PHP). The plugin creates a new column called "Moderation complete" which simply shows a flag emoji [screenshot 1], which is set by the select checkbox on the left then selecting a custom option within the "With selected..." list. This then saves the status of what was selected and shows the flag emoji using grading_batch_operation, which is working perfectly.

What I'm struggling with and hoping for your input and advice on please is I would like to do one of the following to help show those flagged rows among what will be a list of hundreds of students.

In order of preference:
1) Append an option to the Options filter (that by default contains options for: Not submitted, Draft, Submitted etc). [screenshot 2]
2) Add a new field within Options, such as a checkbox to show only flagged rows.
3) Allow the new custom "Moderation complete" column to be orderable, such as possible by many of the core columns when their titles are clicked on.

I've tried looking through various plugins, core code and docs, but can't find the solution. Or I've become blind to the solution from looking so much :D

Might be worth adding that it won't be an option to update the core code as it wouldn't be accepted or good practice, so I'm really hoping to be able to do something from this plugin or via another plugin.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Rob
المرفق Screenshot 1.png
المرفق Screenshot 2.png
متوسط التقييمات: -
رداً على Robert Hart

Re: assign_feedback plugin query

بواسطة - Adrian Greeve
صورة Core developers صورة Moodle HQ صورة Peer reviewers صورة Plugin developers صورة Plugins guardians صورة Testers

Hi Robert,

Looking at the core code, it seems that none of your three options are currently possible to do with a plugin. The assignment code is quite old, especially for that table. All I can recommend is that you create an issue in core and ideally provide an update to the code to allow one of the options that you mentioned. As it would be an improvement, it would only be available from the next major release.

رداً على Adrian Greeve

Re: assign_feedback plugin query

بواسطة - Robert Hart
Hi Adrian,

Thank you for looking into this. Good to get confirmation that I'm not missing something. I'll explore options in core and do as suggested as it sounds like the best option going forwards.

Many thanks!
Rob