Moodle 4.1.6 Drawer Open Block issue

Re: Moodle 4.1.6 Drawer Open Block issue

by Dirceu Pereira de Lima -
Number of replies: 0
Percebi que essa mensagem acontecia sempre que testava o acesso pelo aplicativo mobile. Outra situação era que sempre que acessava o aplicativo mobile e depois ia acessa via internet.. ficar retornando para tela de login. Resolvi configurando o tema para mobile com a opção: permitir mudanças de tema na URL (habilitar) e também opção Habilitar detecção de dispositivo (habilitar). Só salvar mudanças.

Translation:

I noticed that this message occurred whenever I tested access through the mobile application. Another situation was that whenever I accessed the mobile application and then accessed it via the internet... I kept returning to the login screen. I resolved it by configuring the theme for mobile with the option: allow theme changes in the URL (enable) and also the option Enable device detection (enable). Just save changes.

Moderator note:

Dear Dirceu,

This forum is for discussions in English only. If you'd like to participate in a discussion in English, please stay around; if you'd prefer Portuguese, please go to [Moodle em português]...

Gareth

(Edited by Gareth J Barnard - Translated - original submission Tuesday, 12 March 2024, 3:30 PM)