Apache Event MPM config for ubuntu 22

Re: Apache Event MPM config for ubuntu 22

by Visvanath Ratnaweera -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
About marking threads as resolved: It is not what you think, there is no such button. ;)

From the Site policy: "Once your problem is solved, reply to the thread, adding [Solved] to the subject line of your post and providing links to the documentation, discussion or tracker issue that helped you." It is manual!

But that may not be necessary, if you plan to continue those two discussions in this thread. Then just leave a note there with a link to this thread.

I haven't experimented enough with Apache and event MPM. As you observed in one of your earlier threads, the difference between the 2-3 alternatives you tested are marginal. So I don't see a problem in following up this line. Only thing that file has 7 parameters. Optimization path with such a large number of variables, specially when the corresponding measurements are tedious (JMeter?) sounds time consuming to me.

Or, you may be looking at the wrong place. The differences here could be marginal, whereas the bottleneck(s) is somewhere else. If you want to follow those lines "read documentation linked to the header of this forum" as I said in my previous post, and the one before. This is the third time I mention that. Will not bother you, and more importantly the other readers, with any more repetitions.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)