Moodle vs Kajabi

Re: Moodle vs Kajabi

by Colin Fraser -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Hi Larry. Having been involved with Moodle for far too long, I can say that there has been no challenge that has been thrown up that Moodle has not been able to cope with. Even with my limited use and admin work, the essential operating standards of Moodle have proven successful and have far outweighed anything most users would ever need. Moodle is not perfect, for sure, but problems have always been resolved by the Devs, new plugins appear regularly and the ongoing growth and improvement of Moodle has always been an attraction. Moodle is a dedicated LMS, it was designed for this purpose.

No matter what system you use, it's going to cost. No matter who your provider is, things do not always work well. For me though, the main selling point for Moodle is that I control my Moodles on behalf of the organizations that use them, not someone else. Those organizations own their data by hosting their content on their own systems. As an alternative, if you do require an external host, Moodle Partners are always available, and while I've never used them, my understanding is that you won't experience any of the issues you may have with other platforms or ISPs.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)