MoodleCloud contact???

Re: MoodleCloud contact???

by Stephanie Ferguson -
Number of replies: 1
Nooooo!!! sad

Who can I speak to about recovering the course files I had on my site. I did not receive the warning email. I have received it once in the past which was appreciated because I have logged in every two weeks since that policy came into effect, but I honestly didn't think that it had been two weeks yet and obviously, life can happen. sad I've had this site for years. I'm sad that I lost the name and understand the name is not recoverable but would be willing to adopt a new one in order to recover everything that was on my site because the thought of losing all of that is pretty devastating. sad Is there an email contact I could reach out to in order to troubleshoot this further? Or is there someone that could email me directly to discuss this? Please.

stephaniempark17@gmail.com

Thank you.
In reply to Stephanie Ferguson

Re: MoodleCloud contact???

by Zuriñe Echaniz -
Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of MoodleCloud team
Hi Stephanie,

You can contact our MoodleCloud support team so we can investigate if it would be possible to recover your site. Please note that this would involve upgrading to a paid plan and that you would have to change your site name as the previous one is already being used by someone else.

To contact us, please follow these instructions: Contact MoodleCloud Support.

I hope this information helps. If you have any further questions, please let me know or visit our FAQ page.

Warm regards,
Zuriñe