Snap Theme - Too much data passed as arguments to js_call_amd("theme_snap/snap", "snapInit").

Snap Theme - Too much data passed as arguments to js_call_amd("theme_snap/snap", "snapInit").

av Arodi Emmanuel Monge Tevalan -
Antall svar: 1

Hello community,

I hope you all are okay. First of all, I apologize for the writing of this thread, I am using google translate. I am opening this forum as I cannot find a solution for this problem.

The problem that I am presenting occurs when a course is imported from another moodle installation (restore course). I have activated debugger mode and am getting the following errors:

Too much data passed as arguments to js_call_amd("theme_snap/snap", "snapInit"). Generally there are better ways to pass lots of data from PHP to JavaScript, for example via Ajax, data attributes, ... . This warning is triggered if the argument string becomes longer than 1024 characters.

line 1058 of /lib/outputrequirementslib.php: call to debugging()
line 466 of /theme/snap/classes/output/shared.php: call to page_requirements_manager->js_call_amd()
line 31 of /theme/snap/layout/header.php: call to theme_snap\output\shared::page_requires_js()
line 27 of /theme/snap/layout/course.php: call to require()
line 1374 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to include()
line 1304 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to core_renderer->render_page_layout()
line 253 of /course/view.php: call to core_renderer->header()

My version of Moodle is Moodle 3.10.3 on a Debian 10 server. The theme I am using is Snap (2021060102) https://moodle.org/plugins/theme_snap.

Beforehand thank you very much.

Gjennomsnittlig vurdering: -