When I try to restore courses in moodle 3.11 error/setting_invalid_ui_label is returned

Re: When I try to restore courses in moodle 3.11 error/setting_invalid_ui_label is returned

by Hugo Nex -
Number of replies: 3
Hi! I'm having the same problem, for me this mess is new. The problem is also that I am a neophyte in moodle, I am starting to use it. I have Moodle 3.11.3+.
Could you please tell me how and where to modify what you mention, to be able to solve it? I am using the Moove theme.

Regards.
In reply to Hugo Nex

Re: When I try to restore courses in moodle 3.11 error/setting_invalid_ui_label is returned

by Steve Glover -
I finally transferred the moodle which importing the courses properly into the domain where the moodle 3.11.2 wasn't importing properly and this solved it for me although I realise it doen't solve the original issue.
In reply to Hugo Nex

by Harry Bleckert -
Please read my reply from October 12:

So far, the problem was always a theme headline containing no text but only one or more space characters.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Harry Bleckert

by Matt Gray -

Interesting. I have done this on occasion to hide the "General" title. Why does it only happen on 3.11, and is there a way to edit backup files to remove this so they can be restored?