Boost/Adaptable: blocks not showing at course level when Boost theme is selected

Re: Ri: Re: Boost/Adaptable: blocks not showing at course level when Boost theme is selected

by Gareth J Barnard -
Number of replies: 1
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
I did a complete clean install with Moodle 3.9.7+ (Build: 20210520), added the site admin block then installed Adaptable 3.9.1.2 and I cannot replicate.

The only way I can get it to disappear is to have a window resolution less than 1200 and then the block is underneath the content.
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

Ri: Re: Ri: Re: Boost/Adaptable: blocks not showing at course level when Boost theme is selected

by Luca Pavoncello -
Hi Gareth, thanks for your message.  Since you were not able to replicate on a 3.9.7 installation, I decided to try it on a different portal (3.9.6+, 20210416) and I could not reproduce it as well, so I think it's a bug and it's limited the the previous versions of the 3.9.  I forgot to specify it, but the block completely disappears, and not simply goes underneath the page content.
Thanks again!