Unknown questionnaire action specified

Re: Unknown questionnaire action specified

by Stuart Hiles -
Number of replies: 0

Mike,

I can confirm that I am using the latest version (1.5), downloaded yesterday. I removed the previous version and all folders first. This seems to happen with both versions on our installation. I have not added any hacks and this is a bog-standard installation.

The problem arises when I click on 'Add Field' button, and it doesn't seem to matter what type of field I have just created. It seems intermmitent in that it is guaranteed to happen, but it could be after adding the 1st question, 2nd etc.

Once the problem occurs, I only have the option to continue, after which the questionnaire dissapears for a while - and I was initially uncertain as to whether it had been created. However, the system seems to create the template and it is displayed some time after.

If I try using IE's 'back' button instead of continuing, all of the fields (even those that successfully saved) dissapear - sometimes it displays the first question for each of the questions I created (in this case 7).

The good news is that once it appears within the system, I can edit the template and add questions. It appears to have stored the new fields added, but the problem can arise again. It's just a bit messy and convoluted and can take some time to create a single questionnaire.

Looking at the forums, no-one seems to have experienced a similar problem.

All very strange!

Stuart