Problems with configuration questionnaires moodle:

Problems with configuration questionnaires moodle:

ved Alejandra León -
Antal besvarelser: 7

In the section "limit time" moodle just show me until 20 minutes. I remember that I coud choose 45 min but I don't know why moodle doesn't show me again this option. Does exit any file that let me fix this problem?

pls help me !!!!

Bilag cuestionario_moodle.JPG
Gennemsnitsbedømmelse: -
I svar til Alejandra León

Re: Problems with configuration questionnaires moodle:

ved Mike Churchward -
Billede af Core developers Billede af Plugin developers Billede af Testers
Hi. Do you have an extra hack added in there? This is not part of the questionnaire.

mike
I svar til Mike Churchward

ved Stuart Hiles -

Thanks for the prompt reply Mike. This is a standard installation. We upgraded from the previous version, but I haven't hacked anything - and with my technical skills the world is a safer place for it!

Stuart

ved Alejandra León -

Mike:

We don't have an extra hack added in there, I have moodle in spanish, this is a standar installation, I don't know how to do, I need to fix this problem, really days before I coud choose more time but now I just choose until 20 minutes to any questionnarie that I need to create with time.

ved Mike Churchward -
Problem is, that setting doesn't exist in the questionnaire module - at least, not as I'm aware of. It appears to be a timing setting? The field right below the close date for the questionnaire is the 'Respond Type' (many or once).

Is this maybe the quiz you are referring to?

mike

ved Alejandra León -

Im using this model since 2 years ago, I used to create a questionnaire with a limit time answer, which I can set from the questionnaire configuration. The max time I used to select was 110 minutes, but some days ago I wanted to create a new questionnaire but in the limit time option just let me set 20 minutes, this field dont let me set more time, Do you know How can I reset this option??

ved Mike Churchward -
Hi Alejandra -

I'm sorry, but as far as I know that has never been a feature of the questionnaire module. Does the time limit option exist on any of your other modules? Maybe its a customization for all modules?