H5P Activity Error

H5P Activity Error

by Tom Tom -
Number of replies: 2

I create a same H5P activity with built in Moodle H5P. And when I log in as a student for the test course I see the following:

invalid-library-json-file : Could not find library.json file with valid json format for library H5P.Image-1.1
invalid-library-json-file : Could not find library.json file with valid json format for library H5P.JoubelUI-1.3

Debugging shows

Warning: file_get_contents(. . . \moodledata/localcache\. . . /h5p-5fdd2401361d5/H5P.Image-1.1/library.json): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in . . . \h5p\h5plib\v124\joubel\core\h5p.classes.php on line 1447

Warning: file_get_contents(. . . \moodledata/localcache\. . . /h5p-5fdd2401361d5/H5P.JoubelUI-1.3/library.json): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in . . . \h5p\h5plib\v124\joubel\core\h5p.classes.php on line 1447

I tried to upgrade the Image library but doesn't change the outcome. Any thoughts?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tom Tom

Re: H5P Activity Error

by Joost Elshoff -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

Looks like Moodle's trying to find the libraries in a place that doesn't contain them, your /localcache/ directory. Shouldn't point there in the first place, but I don't know what the developers will say about that.