Getting Rubrics Using Web Services

Getting Rubrics Using Web Services

by Eylem Aydin -
Number of replies: 1

What is the proper way of using gradingform_rubric_grader_gradingpanel_fetch? I couldn't find a detailed explanation about it. For example; its parameters are component, contextid, itemname, gradeduserid but I'm not quite clear about the possible values of component, contextid and itemname.

I have 2 use cases:

1) I need to get the criterion and its rubric levels of an assignment using web services

2) I need to get the rubric assessments of an assignment using web services. In other words, rubric grades of student submissions.

Is there any resource that I can follow? Or any explanation here would be greatly appreciated.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Eylem Aydin

Re: Getting Rubrics Using Web Services

by Eylem Aydin -
I think I have a little bit of progress but still far from the result. I expect to see rubric assessments/grades of students when I use the endpoint below:
http://{{domain}}/webservice/rest/server.php?wstoken={{token}}&moodlewsrestformat=json
&wsfunction=gradingform_rubric_grader_gradingpanel_fetch&component=mod_assign&contextid=1&itemname=submissions&gradeduserid=15

This is the response I get.
{"exception":"Error","message":"Class 'core_grades\\coding_exception' not found"}

Any help will be appreciated.