Grading Assignments on Moodle App

Grading Assignments on Moodle App

by Jeffrey Thudian -
Number of replies: 3

Hey, 

My teachers can't seem to grade our students assignment on the Moodle app. They can view the submission but can't grade. I as the manager seems to be able to grade the assignments via app. Anyone know how I can enable the non-editing teachers to grade assignements via moodle app?

Jeff

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jeffrey Thudian

Re: Grading Assignments on Moodle App

by Dani Palou -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Hi Jeffrey,

sorry for the delay in answering.

Are those teachers able to grade assignments in the browser?
Have you tried giving them the "mod/assign:grade" capability if they don't have it already?

Cheers,
Dani
In reply to Dani Palou

by Jeffrey Thudian -
Thanks Dani,

Yes they can grade assignments on the browser with no problem. The option doesn't seem to be available to them on the Moodle App. But i as the manager or the admins can grade via app.
Not sure where the permission settings or define roles would be specially for the moodle app.

Jeff
In reply to Jeffrey Thudian

by Dani Palou -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Hi Jeffrey,

the Moodle app uses the same permissions as Moodle web, we don't have any specific capability for the app. So if a user has enough capabilities to grade in web he should be able to grade in the app too.

Which Moodle version are you using?