twitter plugin - blocking access to LMS ?

twitter plugin - blocking access to LMS ?

by altan ahmet -
Number of replies: 0

hallo, I'm unable to login to my learning management system, I have a twitter plugin which includes my twitter feed. 

However today i get the following error message and wonder if it's a twitter problem or a moodle blocking issue ?  Can anyone help please ? If its a moodle issue , what do I need to do to resolve it please ( I'm not a coder ) ?

" Exception - Connection timed out after 5001 milliseconds

Debug info:
Error code: generalexceptionmessage
Stack trace:

line 400 of /blocks/twitter/twitter/TwitterOAuth.php: Abraham\TwitterOAuth\TwitterOAuthException thrown

line 334 of /blocks/twitter/twitter/TwitterOAuth.php: call to Abraham\TwitterOAuth\TwitterOAuth->request()

line 305 of /blocks/twitter/twitter/TwitterOAuth.php: call to Abraham\TwitterOAuth\TwitterOAuth->oAuthRequest()

line 179 of /blocks/twitter/twitter/TwitterOAuth.php: call to Abraham\TwitterOAuth\TwitterOAuth->http()

line 43 of /blocks/twitter/locallib.php: call to Abraham\TwitterOAuth\TwitterOAuth->get()

line 68 of /blocks/twitter/block_twitter.php: call to block_twitter_get_tweets()

line 288 of /blocks/moodleblock.class.php: call to block_twitter->get_content()

line 230 of /blocks/moodleblock.class.php: call to block_base->formatted_contents()

line 976 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_base->get_content_for_output()

line 1028 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_manager->create_block_contents()

line 338 of /lib/blocklib.php: call to block_manager->ensure_content_created()

line 11 of /theme/fsm/layout/setup.php: call to block_manager->region_has_content()

line 17 of /theme/fsm/layout/default.php: call to require_once()

line 1028 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to include()

line 958 of /lib/outputrenderers.php: call to core_renderer->render_page_layout()

line 112 of /index.php: call to core_renderer->header() " 

version : Moodle 3.1.6 

thanks 

Average of ratings: -