Adaptable 3.0.0 request for input

Re: Adaptable 3.0.0 request for input

by Gareth J Barnard -
Number of replies: 9
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Thanks, I'm not that familiar with rubrics, please could you provide the steps to replicate.

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Paul Vitagliano -

Sure.

• Turn Editing on.
  • Add an Assignment activity (the Moodle Assignment activity).
  • Give the assignment a name (required) and then scroll past most of the settings to the "Grade" settings.
    • For "Grade" select "Point"
    • For "Grading Method" select "Rubric"
  • Scroll to the bottom and click "Save and display"

On the following page you will see that the two Rubric action icons (Edit Rubric and Select from Template) at the top of the page are cut off - only about 20% of the icon and caption are visible.

Also, when you go into the advanced Assignment administration area, and, after you have created/imported the rubric, and you click "Define Rubric," then edit the actual rubric, and then save the changes, the rubric top icons change to 3 icons - Edit / Delete / Publish - and those are cut off too. 

Hope this helps.

Paul

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Paul Vitagliano

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Dear Paul,

For some reason the 'btn' class was set a height, I've fixed it on GitLab. If you want custom CSS for your install, try adding:

.btn {
    height: auto;
}

Gareth

by Paul Vitagliano -

Thanks, Gareth. We will try to make the modification and then update you on the results. 

Paul

by Carlos Matheus -

Thanks Gareth.

I don't know if I'm missing something here but when I do changes I do not see any results. Do I need to do something server side to make the css reload? Because I even changed the borders just to check and nothing changed in the page.

P.S. I work With Paul. It's part of the same site

In reply to Carlos Matheus

by Gareth J Barnard -

Depends on where you are making the changes and how.  Please explain what you are doing.

by Carlos Matheus -
I went right in the css file for the buttons as you show in the gitlab. Made the changes to remove the Height property on the .btn a and saved the css file.
In reply to Carlos Matheus

by Gareth J Barnard -

Did you 'Purge all caches'?  And why did you not add the custom CSS I mentioned here https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=408081#p1647418 to the Custom CSS setting and save?

by Carlos Matheus -
Because I didn't get it the first time you said it. I'm new to CSS in Moodle and theme fixes in it. Just re-read what you said and did it. Obviously it worked.
Thanks a lot for your help and responsiveness.