BBB plugin - recordings from deleted activities are not displayed

BBB plugin - recordings from deleted activities are not displayed

by Nicolas Régnier -
Number of replies: 0

Hi,

I have created a BBB activity and made some recordings. Then I have created another BBB activity of type "recording only"  in the same Moodle course, to display the recordings. At this point, everything is fine.

But if I delete the first BBB activity (where the sessions were recorded), its recordings disappear from the second BBB activiy (recordings only). As soon as I restore the first BBB activity from the recycle bin, its recordings are listed again in the second BBB activity.

I would expect the deleted BBB activity recordings to appear in the "recording only" activity, where "Include recordings from deleted activities" is enabled… Did I misundertand something?

The site settings "Include recordings from deleted activities enabled by default" and "Include recordings from deleted activities feature can be edited" are enabled. The activity settings "Include recordings from deleted activities" are also enabled for both BBB activities. Moodle version is 3.5.1, BigBlueButtonBN plugin version is 2.3.3.

Thanks for your help,

Nicolas

Average of ratings: Useful (1)