Plugin to report on activity completion (focused)

Plugin to report on activity completion (focused)

by John Andre -
Number of replies: 0

Using Moodle 3.7, I take advantage of activity completion and I find it useful. However, what I really would like to be able to do is, just before I walk in to deliver a lecture, see all of the resources I posted for this week (slides, URLs, etc.) and see how many students completed each of those activities.

If I could see that 4 out of 60 students reviewed the lecture slides, then I can anticipate certain issues and adjust my lecture accordingly. Likewise, if I see that 55 out of 60 students reviewed the slides, then I would lecture in a different (more advanced) way.

I see there is a report for activity completion but it is not convenient to tell me what I want to know (because it contains too much detail). I could download the data, then hide the columns I don't want, then do some simple math on it. However, then I have to do this every week in every subject I teach.

I'm looking for a way to end up with a one-click (or few-clicks) solution to tell me which activities have been completed by how many students at this point.

Is there a way? Perhaps a plugin that I do not know about?

Average of ratings: -