New Block: Grade Tracker

New Block: Grade Tracker

by Conn Warwicker -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers

Grade Tracker (Block)

What is it?

The Grade Tracker block allows you to track students' progress on their qualifications, down to the unit and criteria/task level, which can then be viewed by the student and their teachers, to see how they are doing at any given point in the year, as well as predicting their final outcome based on their current grades.

It can be used to track any unit/module based qualification (e.g. BTEC, City & Guilds, University Degrees, etc...) or assessment based qualifications (e.g. GCSES, A Levels, etc...).

Important Information: Some of the pre-built qualification types, such as BTEC, GCSE and A Level are out of date as of 2020, as I no longer work at a college and do not have easy access to information about the new structures. If you wish to help me get them up-to-date, please get in touch.

screenshot

What features does it have?

Fully Bespoke Qualifications

Download any of the pre-built Qualification Structures from the Downloads page, or create your own from scratch with easy to use tools.

Integration with Moodle Activities

Link your Moodle assignments and Turnitin assignments directly onto criteria, for automated grid updates and quick marking (some features not available in full with Turnitin assignments).

Offline Marking

Download any of your grids as Excel spreadsheets, work on them offline and then import them back into Moodle.

Reporting

Use any of the pre-built reports to see at a glance which learners and classes are progressing as expected and which are a cause for concern, or build your own reports from SQL queries using the Reporting Dashboard block.

Customisation

Alter system settings to make the Grade Tracker work in the way which best suits you and your institution.

What versions of Moodle does it support?

This plugin currently supports Moodle versions: 3.4-3.7

Can I see a demo of it?

Yes. For a demo of this plugin, please see the Grade Tracker page on my Demo Moodle Website.

How do I get it?

Please see the Downloads section on the Demo course.

Is there any documentation? And how do I report bugs/feature requests?

Once you have downloaded the codebase, you will find a full PDF user guide inside the /docs/ directory.

To report bugs or request features, please use the Issue Tracker.

Average of ratings: -