Can't load H5P content

Dieser Forumsbeitrag wurde gelöscht.

Anzahl Antworten: 12
Der Inhalt des Forumsbeitrags wurde gelöscht und kann nicht weiter angezeigt werden.
Als Antwort auf gelöscht

Re: Can't load H5P content

von C Behan -
Hi Benjamin,

To test as a student. log in as a student with a username and password (as opposed to 'Log in as ...'). Some content such as embedded video does not display when you use the 'log in as' feature. I suspect that is what is happening here.
Als Antwort auf C Behan

Der Inhalt des Forumsbeitrags wurde gelöscht und kann nicht weiter angezeigt werden.
Als Antwort auf gelöscht

von Stuart Mealor -
Can you upload an H5P object ?
Can you embed from H5P.com ?
What browsers have you tried to view the content ?
Als Antwort auf Stuart Mealor

Als Antwort auf gelöscht

Als Antwort auf gelöscht

von Stuart Mealor -
It's good to have a solution - and thank you for taking the tine to post it back here.
So the problem was not so much H5P, or the H5P module, but a server configuration issue - gzip and on the fly file decompression lächelnd

Als Antwort auf gelöscht

von usy use -
I'm using moodle 3.9 with directadmin and MariaDB on a dedicated server with centos7.
My h5p files do not load. not in content bank nor when I upload an h5p file.
I don't have .htaccess file. I added one and added only this line:
SetEnvIfNoCase Request_URI ^ / thumb.php no-gzip -vary
but it didn't work. can you please help me solve it?
during loading I saw these errors in Safari:
Anhang Screen Shot 1399-10-15 at 19.07.34.png

von Joseph Rézeau -
Nutzerbild von Core developers Nutzerbild von Particularly helpful Moodlers Nutzerbild von Plugin developers Nutzerbild von Testers Nutzerbild von Translators
Well, if the problem (and its solution) only happens when installing H5P on a moodle site, then it's both a server issue AND a H5P issue, don't you think?
And if this is the case, the issue should be reported on the H5P forum.
Als Antwort auf Joseph Rézeau

Als Antwort auf Joseph Rézeau

von Stuart Mealor -
Hmmm Joseph, the problem "exists" on a Moodle site displaying H5P.
But if the "solution" is to alter something on the server, which is a web server option/setting, then I think the "cause" of the issue (which is what we try to solve) relates to the "server", and not to H5P right? zwinkernd
Als Antwort auf gelöscht

Trả lời: Re: Can't load H5P content

von Vinh Hai -
Means I have to create a ".htaccess" folder in the moodle directory and add (SetEnvIfNoCase Request_URI ^ / thumb.php no-gzip -vary)?
Can you show me how, plz ?