[Articulate] -> [Moodle] : Activity done but Moodle doesn't notice

[Articulate] -> [Moodle] : Activity done but Moodle doesn't notice

by Thorsten Zimprich -
Number of replies: 0

Hi,

hello I am a new member and looking forward to learning with you. I googled, read faq and searched the Forum but couldn't find a solution yet and I hope you can help me.

I used Articulate 3 to create an online course, which I exported as scorm 1.2. Next I uploaded that scorm package into our moodle. You can do the course, but after finishing the course moodle doesn't check the Checkbox for finishing this activity. I Chose as finishing Trigger 40 slides out of 70 have to be read.

I guess it is one variable in Articulate that I have to Trigger at last slide from 0 to 1 that moodle knows "online course is done". But which one?

What I love most is knowing what I am doing, therefore I would love to have a beginner guide of Articulate to Moodle via scorm that Shows "These are the variables sent to moodle and how to catch this variables in backend of moodle. And what do I have to click and check for that."

I am not - hopefully - the only one using articulate with moodle therefore others must have faced the same Problems and hopefully someone made an easy beginner's tutorial to avoid them?

Thanks in advance

Thorsten

PS I gave up on fighting Auto correction. Can't find the menu to stop that Thing teasing me.

Average of ratings: -