Nextcloud integration: access controlled links

Re: Nextcloud integration: access controlled links

by Paul Raper -
Number of replies: 2
Hi Leo,

I have been having a similar problem and have now after a lot of blood sweat and tears logged it as a bug to the Moodle Tracker.

Try as I might, I can not get this feature to work.

I have a suspicion that what has happened is:
1) The feature Munster university built into OwnCloud which linked files "dynamically" to Moodle has not been included in this package.
2) The access controlled link feature is actually a feature that is more intended for when students submit work work rather than for developers to link file to Moodle for students to access.

Once I get an answer back from the developers, I can let you know where we stand.

In the meantime, try to ensure you have the latest version fo NextCloud installed.
In reply to Paul Raper

by Ulrich Arnold -

Dear Paul, dear Leo

unfortunately I got the same problem in my Moodle Installation you described, Leo. Leo and Paul, did you get any further and did you find out a solution for the problem yet?

My nextcloud installation is up to date (15.0.7) , moodle is version Moodle 3.7.7 (Build: 20200713).

Leo, you are a teacher in BW, aren't you? So maybe your moodle is hosted @ belwue like mine.

Thanks a lot in advance for your reply!

Cheers   Ulrich

In reply to Paul Raper

by Ishan Anders -

Hi Paul,

are there any answers from the developers? The behaviour/bug not showing the possibility of aliases persists in Moodle 3.7.x

Thanks