OneDrive repository vs Office 365 OneDrive repository

OneDrive repository vs Office 365 OneDrive repository

โดย Ben Kahn -
Number of replies: 3

Hi all, I'm running Moodle 3.6 with the 36 versions of all of the Microsoft Office 365 integration plugins. It works well for the most part. I do have the Office 365 repository enabled, but one limit seems to be that it cannot create "Access Controlled Links" like is possible in the built-in OneDrive repository. If a student selects a file from their Office 365 repository to turn in to an assignment, a copy of the file is uploaded to Moodle, instead of a cloud link to the file being submitted.

This would be great functionality to have to allow students to turn in large files for assignments. My current max upload size for assignments is 10MB and I am not keen on raising it and using more local storage.

My current plan is to set-up the OneDrive repository separately and name it something like "Turn In OneDrive Files." I'm just curious if anyone knows of a way to use this feature in the Office 365 version of the repository, which is supposed to be better and more fully featured.

การประเมินโดยเฉลี่ย: -
In reply to Ben Kahn

Re: OneDrive repository vs Office 365 OneDrive repository

โดย Adam Shearman -
Did you end up getting anywhere with this?
Something I am looking at myself.
In reply to Adam Shearman

โดย Ben Kahn -

Adam, I never did get it to work. Can't remember specifics but I think I got it configured but then just could not see any files in OneDrive repository, or maybe it was still giving errors if the file was over the assignment upload limit size...might be worth taking another look.

In reply to Ben Kahn

โดย Adam Shearman -

That's one of the reason I want to attempt this so I can get links. 

Even though I've got upload_max_filesize and post_max_size set properly in the correct PHP.ini I'm getting a random Ajax error that's triggering upload limit using the moodle-o365 repo for direct upload. Strange one. 

If I get it working myself I'll post back.