Custom Certificate Report

Custom Certificate Report

by Joel Brown -
Number of replies: 2

Hi,

I been speaking to my moodle hosting partner's support staff and got nowhere with this so I'm hoping someone else has the same situation and can provide advise on how to retrieve the desired report.

Due to courses being set up incorrectly, the only semi-accurate record i have of completion in most cases is the custom certificate that is included in each course. 
I can view the certificates issued in each course but what I'm hoping for is a site wide report based on the certificates issued. 

Does anyone have a custom sql report that would be able to pull down this information across all courses? 

Since the 'activity' is not a gradable item, none of our existing reports can select this as the filter. 

I dont have much experience with SQL reports however i would have expected that if an item has a view to complete option, then we could surely identify this item and those who have completed it. In a combined report i expect ill need to select each course i intend to pull the report from, one by one before running the report which is fine, itd just be great to have the information in one place and to not have to manually combine this.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Joel Brown

Re: Custom Certificate Report

by Mohamed Atia -

Did you get this SQL Query 

In reply to Mohamed Atia

Re: Custom Certificate Report

by Joel Brown -
Hi Mohamed,

Sadly nothing yet. 

Since the certificate shows up in course level activity reports, i expect it is a retrievable item for a site wide report but the developers at our host partner havnt been able to provide any assistance yet.