Calling all creative Moodlers!

Calling all creative Moodlers!

by Mary Cooch -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

We're so proud of our global open source community and want to celebrate by inviting YOU to design to Moot 2019 T-shirts!

As many of you know, everyone who comes to an HQ-run or an official MoodleMoot receives a branded T-shirt to wear. Could it be your vision and design chosen by Martin Dougiamas as the 2019 T-shirt?

For our upcoming MoodleMoots we'd like to invite YOU, the Moodle Community, to submit designs for Moot 2019 T-shirts!

Don't miss out on the opportunity for your vision to be represented and worn by thousands of Moodlers across MoodleMoot Australia 2019, MoodleMoot US 2019 and MoodleMoot Global 2019.

How to enter:

1. Based around the Moodle brand and logo, create a design for the front of every T-shirt which includes/complements the iconic Moodle orange (Orange: C:0 M:61 Y:100 K:0)
  2. Save your design as a PDF
  3. Email your design to marketing@moodle.com with the subject title: [your name] - Moot 2019 T-shirt Entry
  4. Cross your fingers to win!
Dates:

Submit your design as a high-quality PDF before the deadline of the 24th May 2019.

The winning design will be chosen by Moodle CEO, Martin Dougiamas, and printed for every delegate at upcoming 2019 moots and available to purchase through our online Moodle store.

And of course, all earnings from the online store go directly to funding the development of the Moodle platform.

*Please Note: Final artwork submissions may be subject to editing and/or re-formatting to allow for printing specifications. *

Average of ratings: Coolest thing ever! (1)
In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: Calling all creative Moodlers!

by Kathrin Osswald -

Hi Mary,

this is a very cool idea and I have some ideas in my head and maybe I can submit a design before the deadline.

When I was experimenting yesterday, I saw that your specified Moodle orange color is darker than the orange used in the official Moodle logo:

If I would like to use the logo and some own text to be consistent with the colors for both elements I would need to do:

• Either dye the Moodle logo with the darker orange
  • Or use the lighter orange for the text

What would you recommend?

Best, Kathrin