Change the default state of the eye icon in the restriction settings of Moodle Activities

Re: Change the default state of the eye icon in the restriction settings of Moodle Activities

autor Renaat Debleu -
Počet odpovědí: 3
Obrázek: Core developers Obrázek: Particularly helpful Moodlers Obrázek: Plugin developers

The default visibility of an availability condition can currently not be configured in Moodle. To have this functionality you will have to modify core java.

Long ago, I implemented this fix to have the language availability standard hidden, perhaps these changes can be a start point for your needs.

V odpovědi na Renaat Debleu

Re: Change the default state of the eye icon in the restriction settings of Moodle Activities

autor Matthew Willis -

Hi Renaat,

Thanks for the heads-up about modifying the core java and providing the link! This will help immensely úsměv

V odpovědi na Renaat Debleu

autor Dave Balch -

Perhaps that should have been JavaScript, rather than Java?..

V odpovědi na Dave Balch

autor Matthew Willis -
Hi David,

You are correct! I did read 'java' as JS in Renaat's response anyway, so I understood what he meant.