Cannot upload/download file attachments in app

Cannot upload/download file attachments in app

by JJ Swanevelder -
Number of replies: 1

Hey there,

We have extended an advanced forum plugin and part of posting a discussion is add/downloading files. I have the following issues so far that require some help please:

1. I get the an "error downloading file" error while using the core-file component in a template. It displays the downloadable item correctly but getting an error trying to download the file. I tried testing similar functionality on the core forum plugin which is supported by moodle out of the box but getting point 2 and point 3 errors.

2. While testing the normal core forum functionality and trying to download something it is giving the same error as before-mentioned see picB.

3. For the default core forum functionality I am trying to upload a file and getting the following error see picC. 

Again point 2 and 3 is core and have not been touched so not sure why this is not working.

Any help will be appreciated 

Regards

Attachment picB.png
Attachment picC.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to JJ Swanevelder

Re: Cannot upload/download file attachments in app

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

have you tested is this is working in a real device (compiled app)? When testing file manager related things is better to double check if is just a browser error.