How to integrate paypal for a course

How to integrate paypal for a course

von Gopi Sekar -
Anzahl Antworten: 2

I have multiple course and student who logging in will come to see course listed. Since i have enrolled this course for this student and integrated paypal i am not able to see payment page once i click the course though i configured from paypal side and also moodle admin side. 

Please guide me with each steps to integrate paypal.

Output should be like once i click the course after student logged in.. they should click a button to pay for that course. 

NOTE:    Is that important to register moodle site. Beacuse my moodle site is running now on localhost.

Als Antwort auf Gopi Sekar

Re: How to integrate paypal for a course

von Mark Johnson -
Nutzerbild von Core developers Nutzerbild von Particularly helpful Moodlers Nutzerbild von Peer reviewers Nutzerbild von Plugin developers

I've not worked with the Paypal plugin at all, but I don't expect it will work when your site is running on localhost.

When you use a payment system like Paypal, it needs to send data back to your Moodle server to tell it that the payment was successful.  If you've told it your address is localhost, it will just be sending the data back to itself, rather than to you.  You probably need your site to be accessible via the Internet.