Hello, I have already written about problems that I had.
So I made some advancing about that.
I have a hub on Moodle 3.3 and on another site I have alfresco which let's say in current time isn't for now so important but it will be.
I was able to change in Moodle database table url where the hub is publishing.
I want for now publish from Moodle in an empty .txt file so that I can see what metadata will Moodle produce so that I can write some script which will then send this to the alfresco customized site, which is REST API:
Of course, now I am getting an error when I try to publish to that empty file because I guess that Moodle is expecting some response and since the file is empty there is no response.
So in short:
I have customized url in Moodle where to publish something from Moodle, and this url is going now to an empty .txt file, and later this should be some script that will receive moodle metadata when something from Moodle is published and then this script will send this to alfresco customized REST API.
Did anyone has a similar problem, or it knows how to do it. I find files which was responsible for publishing, it is hubselector.php and metadata.php and they are in /var/www/moodle/moodle/course/publish folder