Hello, we have one category made up of a set of courses. We'd like to use a format where:
1. Each course comprises a set of badges.
2. Each badge covers a different topic
3. Each badge is assessed by a set of multiple choice questions that has an associated pass mark.
4. Each badge will be assigned a weighting which reflects its difficulty and therefore has a score associated with it e.g. one badge may be worth 10 points whereas another may be worth 50 points.
5. The student selects badges from a large pool of available badges and when they've achieved a threshold e.g. 100 points, then they have completed that course.
6. They then move on to the next course and again select from the remaining badges in the pool and repeat the steps in point 3. The requirement here is that badges that have already been taken can't be retaken again on later courses by that student.
I've looked at course settings and it seems that there are only two options for course completion:
1. Pass all badges
2. Pass any badge
This doesn't provide the flexibility required.
I've searched Moodle plug-ins and there doesn't appear to be a plug-in that supports such a format.
Does anyone know of a way of achieving the above format?