SCORM Completion not showing

SCORM Completion not showing

av Brad Carroll -
Antal svar: 8

We are creating SCORM packages using Articulate Storyline 360 in our Moodle 2.8 environment. We have asked Articulate for the proper completion settings when we want Completed/Incomplete (Reporting = SCORM 1.2, Tracking = Track using number of slides viewed).

Moodle completion settings:

Appearance = current window

Grade = Learning objects

Attempts management = Force new attempt

Compatibility management = Auto commit - Yes

Activity completion =

• Show when conditions are met
  • Require view: unchecked
  • Require grade: unchecked
  • Require min score: disabled
  • Require status: check both Passed and Completed

The CRON job is set for 1 minute.

We have tried various combinations, including setting a minimum grade, but nothing seems to work. The activity continues to show a blank check box, even though the logs indicate the activity has been completed.

What are we missing?

Genomsnitt av betyg: -
Som svar till Brad Carroll

Re: SCORM Completion not showing

av Shirley Gregorczyk -
Bild på Particularly helpful Moodlers

Hello Brad,

Two things:

1. I would have set my activity completion to Require View since your Storyline published setting is "view all slides" for Passed/Completed.

2. What did you set as your Course Completion condition?

Best Regards,

Shirley

Som svar till Shirley Gregorczyk

av Brad Carroll -

Hi Shirley,

We tried a number of different configurations of the settings, including Require View, but none of our configurations worked. Actually, we did get it to work once but it stopped working the next week. I just tried setting the Require View again, but still no checkmark.

For course completion, Course is complete when all conditions are met, with all SCORM activities being checked.

av Shirley Gregorczyk -

Hi Brad,

I always create my SCORM courses with a final status slide, for troubleshooting student's completion issues and inquires. As you can see, I was not a good learner and did not pass the course.

When I look at the Moodle Activity Completion for the course there is no Activity Completion for me.

When I look at the SCORM Report for the Activity I have a cmi.completion_status of Incomplete.

Did you verify that the student who completed the SCORM course's cmi.completion_status?

Best Regards,

Shirley

av Brad Carroll -

Where do you find the cmi.completion_status? I may not have access to this part of Moodle.

av Shirley Gregorczyk -

Hi Brad,

Like most things in Moodle, it can be found in a couple of different navigation steps.

Method 1:

Select the SCORM activity> Reports>Interactions Report

Navigate to the row for the student and select the hyperlinked score/max value. This will display the interactions for the student's attempt.

or

Method 2:

Select the SCORM activity> Reports>Interactions Report

Navigate to the row for the student and select the student. You will advance to the student's page. From the Reports section, select the Complete report hyperlink.

Good Luck,

Shirley

av Brad Carroll -

Sorry but I don't see the Interactions Report in the list of reports for the SCORM activity. I don't see it listed in the permissions either.

av Brad Carroll -

Here is a document showing the settings in Moodle.