Mobile app qtype addon problem

Mobile app qtype addon problem

by Marcus Green -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I have been working on an upgrade to my gapfill question type and am having a problem with the mobile addon. I get the following browser console error

mm.bundle.js:4173 9/29/2017 11:15:37 PM : Error: [$compile:multidir] Multiple directives [mmaQtypeGapfill, mmaQtypeGapfill] asking for template on: <div class="mm-question-container" mma-qtype-gapfill="">

And underneath this is a link to a web page with the following text

Error: $compile:multidir

Multiple Directive Resource Contention
Multiple directives [mmaQtypeGapfill, mmaQtypeGapfill] asking for template on: <div class="mm-question-container" mma-qtype-gapfill="">
I have looked very carefully at my code and it seems to do the same as it used to which is the same as the core question types.

Any clues?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Marcus Green

Re: Mobile app qtype addon problem

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Part of the reason I was doing this testing was because the ticks and crosses that appear once a question is complete were not showing up. Now it seems they are not showing up for core questions either with moodle33 but they do with moodle3.1 and I am starting to wonder if this font awesome issue. The method that calls it is feedback_image($fraction);

In reply to Marcus Green

Re: Mobile app qtype addon problem

by Marcus Green -

Hmm, force the theme back to clean and everything works as expected including with the core question types, perhaps the lack of the tick/cross feedback has nothing to do with my question type and is liked with boost/font awesome...