Assignment grading doesn't seem to be working properly

Assignment grading doesn't seem to be working properly

by Tim Ellis -
Number of replies: 2

I have just been doing some testing of the mobile app on Moodle 3.3 and noticed that the grading interface on the app isn't working properly and I can't seem to find any documentation on how it supposed to work for a teacher. 

I have created an assignment activity with simple direct grading and feedback comments and submitted an assignment as a student. When I then access the course as a teacher via the mobile app and select the "Grade" tab, there is a "loading" box that just seems to sit there forever and never shows anything. Any pre-existing feedback comments are not shown even if they already exist for that assignment. See screenshots attached.

I have tried on an iPad and and android phone both on moodle 3.3 installed on our own servers and also on a MoodleCloud site (both running the latest build of 3.3) with the same results.

Can someone tell me what supposed to happen?

Can you also tell me if it is possible to change the marking workflow state, assigned marker and if/when it is possible to do annotations to the student's work.

Thanks

Tim

Attachment assignmentGrading.png
Attachment assignmentSubmissions.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tim Ellis

Re: Assignment grading doesn't seem to be working properly

by Pau Ferrer Ocaña -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Tim,

Can you please send us your Moodle URL and a test account to mobile@moodle.com so we can take a look?

Cheers!

Pau

In reply to Pau Ferrer Ocaña

Re: Assignment grading doesn't seem to be working properly

by Pau Ferrer Ocaña -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Thanks for your time Tim!

After testing I've opened this issue.

Please follow the discussion there to get the issue statues and feel free to contribute or help with that.

Thanks for reporting this problem!