Questionnaire that releases answers after all students have voted

Re: Questionnaire that releases answers after all students have voted

by Eduardo Gómez Sánchez -
Number of replies: 0

You understood it correctly. I would like that answers are only visible when all participants have completed the questionnaire, or at a given deadline.

Any of the suggested improvements would do for me, but if we want to avoid the possible deadlock of the criteria for closing the questionnaire or release the answers, we would need to express conditions with an OR, or combine both of your approaches. That would be:

1. To be able to set that a questionnaire closes when all participants have answered OR at a deadline, whatever comes first.
  2. To be able to set that answers are visible when all participants have answered if that happens before closing the questionnaire, OR when the questionnaire closes at a deadline.
  3. To be able to set that a questionnaire closes automatically if all participants have answered, but the instructor is able to close it manually  at any time. Answers are shown when the questionnaire closes.

Just for your info, and in any case someone is wondering about this bizarre issue. I came out with a "kind of solution" that relies on social agreements, but that can be monitored. I can release the credential of a teacher with no edit rights to the students with the condition that the can only use it after verbally agreeing that everyone has already answered the questionnaire. They are informed that eventually the logs can be checked to verify if this agreement was not held. Of course, this solution is not very usable and it also needs that I have no content in my course that I don't wont students to read even if they cannot edit, so it's pretty much an ad hoc patch.

Thanks again for your interest!

Eduardo