Unable to Login to MoodleCloud

Re: Unable to Login to MoodleCloud

by Holly Nichols -
Number of replies: 0

Hi Mary, thanks for your reply.  I did figure out what the issue was.  On MoodleCloud I was in the "admin" course that they begin you with (which I know I gave myself a unique login so I'm not sure how it became "admin" as my login username too, but I finally got logged in) and then MoodleCloud also put me in a course called "admin" to learn how to use it.  The double "admins" didn't make sense to me when I was supposed to have a unique username, but the class named "admin" made sense.

At that point, I was "in" the course mode (of the free admin class) and to me it looked like I was stuck in this "admin" course and couldn't get in to actually create my own courses or do any specific changes to the site.  Somehow I figured out how to get out of the admin course, turn on editing, and add a new course.  From there, I've been able to add courses and start to build them with videos and resources.  I also saw how to change my username from admin back to the unique username I had originally created. 

I'm still not sure why I wasn't getting an email to reset my password, but it doesn't matter now.  smile 

Thanks so much for your reply!  This will probably help new users as well. smile Also, is there a better forum specifically for MoodleCloud? I made sure to be in an appropriate topical thread, but everything I read took me back to moodle for the community forums to get help.