Group Choice doesn't show answers

Group Choice doesn't show answers

by Ulrike Albers -
Number of replies: 3

Hello,

In some courses, the group choice activity does not show the answers on mod/choicegroup/report.php?id=xxx page (which teachers are very interested in because it provides a way to download groups) - I join a screenshot.

I add that these users have not chosen their group, they were added to the group before creating the activity. But this works fine in other courses.

Would anyone know what's happening ?

Thank you very much !

Ulrike

Attachment group-choice.PNG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ulrike Albers

Re: Group Choice doesn't show answers

by Ulrike Albers -

Hello again,

So nobody has an idea as to a possible reason ? Could it be related to the important number of groups in that course ? Has anybody already experienced thie same issue ?

Thank you for any idea !

In reply to Ulrike Albers

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Compare your settings with one that is working - something must be causing it...can you show one that works that like it should?

Maybe post the settings here..

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Ulrike Albers -

Hello Emma,

Thank you very much for your answer !

The settings of Choice Group activity are the same, what differs is the group number, the student number, and the way students were affected to the groups in the first place - and it seems that this latter difference is the decisive one, as the teacher told me she reaffected students manuually so now it does work fine.

I'm waiting for her answer but I suppose that first, her students were affected to groups by a CSV user import, I come back as soon as she tells me.

Ulrike