HOW THE HECK DO I USE THIS PLUGIN?

HOW THE HECK DO I USE THIS PLUGIN?

by W C -
Number of replies: 3

Ok It's successfully installed.

Where is the information, website, blog, social media page, whatever, on how to now USE this plugin with STEP BY STEP instructions?

This is a teacher/learning plugin and no one who does this kind of work thought of creating something like this?

It states the plugin is for TEACHERS (not programmers/developers). Ok that means non technical users. So where are the non technical instructions on how to use this plugin?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to W C

Re: HOW THE HECK DO I USE THIS PLUGIN?

by Juan Leyva -
Piksa bilong Core developers Piksa bilong Moodle HQ Piksa bilong Plugin developers Piksa bilong Testers

Hello,

• In the main page of this forum, at the top you have the link to the documentation.
  • In the plugin download page at the bottom you have the link to the documentation.
  • If you search in Google "configurable reports documentation" is the first result

Regards, Juan

In reply to W C

by Emma Richardson -
Piksa bilong Documentation writers Piksa bilong Particularly helpful Moodlers Piksa bilong Plugin developers

https://docs.moodle.org/32/en/Configurable_reports

Jump to creating a report.  For simple reports, you can just use the GUI.  Not so hard...add columns, run..

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Melanie Scott -

Of course, if you want something more complex that hits several tables/users/courses, you'll want a sql report, which does require some technical knowledge.  But once it is written (ooohh, written), it runs easily.